Contact lenses are more versatile than ever before. Understand the pros and cons of common types of contact lenses for eye .
Soft contact lenses
Soft contact lenses are the most commonly prescribed contact lenses. They can be used to correct various vision problems, including:
- Nearsightedness (myopia)
- Farsightedness (hyperopia)
- Blurred vision (astigmatism)
Do's For Your Better Contact Lens Wear
- Wash your hands with mild soap before handling the lenses.
- Always cut your nails before handling the lenses
- Clean ,Rinse,Disinfect your lenses before & after every use of the lenses
- Change the solution from your lens case everyday.
- Keep enough solution in the lens case to soak your lenses properly.
- Use recommended solution only.
Don't For Your Better Contact Lens Wear
- Do not hold a lens by the edges.Hold it front to back.
- Do not share cosmetics.
- Do not slide a lens across a flat surface.
- Do not apply lenses in the moving vehicle.
- Do not sleep with your lenses on, unless your practitioner recommends it.
- Do not change the brand of your lens care solution.